This module is designed to introduce students with basic concepts of book keeping. At the end of this course students are expected to be able to record business transactions in the books of prime entry and extract trial balance at the end of accounting period.
at the end of this module, students shall be able to:
1. Explain basic concepts of book keeping
2. Describe principles of double entry system of book keeping
3. Apply Double entry systems of book keeping on Assets, Liabilities, capital income and expenses
4. Record transactions in the books of prime entry
5. Post transactions to the ledger
6. Extract trial Balance